Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Give Me Some Air!

OK, I've done the Wii exercises for the day…35 minutes. Some days are good and I see an improvement. Today was not one of those days. I was shaking because of the hip pain/instability and unable to register a score in some of the balance poses. And I haven't even unlocked the poses that require me to stand on one leg. (I don't want to embarrass myself by falling down.) I'm not really expecting to see great things coming from these exercises, but it's a perfect way to make certain that I'm up and moving and not feeling sorry for myself. And the running in place does provide cardio exercise. Sorry, no fresh air!

I did add some weight training to my repertoire. Even if I can't do marathons any more, I should at least look healthy…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin bought a wii while here at Thanksgiving so we all got 2 days to play with it. He did not get the FIT module, but we bowled, boxed, played baseball and tennis a lot. It really does give you a workout. I think we may get the Wii Fit for them for Christmas

Steven said...

Don't forget to put one aside for yourselves. You can say it's for Sophia...