Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Almond Bowl 2006

Well, the race is over and I think I did well, or at least good enough. I did the 5K in 37:30, more or less. The last time I raced in a short race like this, I did it in 37:49. Am I really faster? Not! I know I could have done a lot better if I only had someone to race against or race with. It makes a big difference and after about one and a half miles I was out of people to race against. Now I have to do the Jesus Center 5K walk on Thanksgiving morning...and just do a little better than this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can I do the walk with you? I'll race you...

Steven said...

Sure! I'd love it!

Copy and paste the following into your browser address window...
http://www.jesuscenter.org/jc%20web%20files/A_currentevents/Run%20for%20Food%20entry%20form_090606.pdf