Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Should I?

Do I write about the pain again? Sure, why not? That’s about all that’s happening in my life. Pain, Vicodin, pain, ibuprofen, pain, grin and bear it. What fun this is! I can’t stand for more than ten minutes and I can’t sit normally for more than ten minutes. The RF Lesioning treatment hasn’t given me any relief yet. But they say it takes 3-4 weeks and I’m only closing in on the second week.

And of course all of the other pains in my life continue. They certainly didn’t stop when Stenosis took center stage.

I was reading a good blog this morning, where the writer described her energy and good health at the age of 60 and then the slow decline. She is 80 now and wondering what happened. OK, I knew it was coming. I can’t claim ignorance. I just thought it would pass me by and I would be one of the exceptions. I really thought I would be walking marathons at the age of 80. And it’s still there; the hope, but it’s fading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Has there been any relief?