Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Another winter day in the park. I started off at a slow pace and kept it there for the entire time. 4.5 mph was a good workout and I wanted to treat my right foot to an easy walk. After about 4 miles, I felt some twinges of pain in the foot but nothing too serious, so I kept going. And instead of going around the park, I decided to exit the park and walk over to Teaz Me. As I stopped at signal and waited, I noted that I had gone a little over 6 miles in 1:21. Those are decent times and miles. (I should note here that I spent some of that walking time thinking about creating another blog...)

But I wasn’t prepared for the pain in my foot when I got up to leave the restaurant. I hobbled and limped my way back to the park and to my car, and by the time I reached the car, the pain was almost gone again. It’s time for more ibuprofen!

No comments: