Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Briefly

I haven’t mentioned the past few days in the park. I better get it on record before I forget. Monday, I was ready and able for a faster walk and I was hoping for something in the 12.5 minute/mile range. So I went out and did my best? This ended up being a 13.10 minute/mile average for 2 miles. Disappointing, yes, but still in the ballpark of reasonable times. Yesterday was a rainy day, but not so bad that I couldn’t go walking. It was still warm, in the low 50’s and so the little bit of rain was not noticed. I did a 3.29 mile walk in 43.40 minutes. A 13.22 average. Not any improvement at all. But I can take some comfort in the fact that I did the first half in 21 minutes. Now that’s an average of 12.4 minute miles.

Yes, I'm going out again this morning...

No comments: