Saturday, December 01, 2007

Photo Op

A very nice day in the park. Although it was cold, maybe 28°, I was dressed for it and I really wasn’t going to go very fast this morning. The goal was simply to get in some miles. I even brought Laurae’s camera so that I could take a photo if the opportunity came along.


After a mile or two I settled into a pace that was close to 14.5 minutes per miles, a good one for cardio. And I took pictures.


After about 5 miles, I could feel some pain in both my right knee and the left heel; my trouble spots. So I slowed down and walked back in, 6.3 miles total and I maintained an average of 15 minutes per miles, including the Kodak moments.


And the BP was good this morning! I took it twice to be certain. 102/63 with a pulse of 63







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very nice images. I used to race walk and loved it. Now I creep.

Thanks for the note. Yes, loved Ronnies presence on the web. I am so sorry she burned out. Her presence will be much missed.

Now which blog do you write in every day. You certainly have a lot.