Thursday, December 13, 2007

Walk and run

No, I haven't forgotten to train. I'm just lax in posting the results here.

I was out for a 3 mile walk on Tuesday, but forgot my GPS unit, so I just went fast and called it good. Then I took Wednesday off to get some chores done. I went out for 4 miles this morning and although I was keeping track for about 3/4 of the way, I decided to take the softer dirt route and ran across a PAR course. OK, so I stopped and used some of the equipment and got in a little bit of upper body exercise. I would exercise and then run to the next station. I may make this a regular walk/run/exercise for a few days a week.

And the reason I took the dirt path was because I had seen Lin Jensen (Chico's other racewalker) running on it just ahead of me. Running? I didn't know Lin ran at all...

No comments: