Friday, November 14, 2008

Yes, That’s Mii




I'm having another typical pain day today. Nothing special. I can probably get by with ibuprofen and avoid the Vicodin. And I will return to the Wii Fit and see if I have improved in any of the exercises. Some of them are very frustrating. But it's good frustration. They make me want to do them again and again.

Core strength exercises, which includes balance are the toughest for me. I have been trying the Tight Rope Walk and so far I've covered just a yard on the high wire before 'falling to my death'. But, oddly enough, I've been great on the Super Hula Hoops; 147 revs! And in real life, I can't keep a hula hoop going for over 10 seconds. And there's more to come! As you spend time exercising, Wii rewards you by opening new games for you to try.

Did I mention Soccer? You have to 'head' the balls as they are kicked at you. And they kick everything at you…even old soccer shoes and pigs! You are supposed to dodge those.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it! Maybe WII can get one some day!