Saturday, January 03, 2009

Update

I was dreaming about racewalking, but this morning's real world includes the usual aches and pains and that doesn't make me happy. It's been a full year now of varying degrees of pain. Some enough to make me howl, but mostly just enough to cause me to whimper. I'm tired of it.

I'm going in for my last of 3 corticosteroid injections in a week or two. I'm not hopeful. The first injection gave me a week of relief and second one gave me two weeks. The third will give me…what? Three weeks? It's not worth it. And after that? Maybe surgery. I'll keep you posted.

Spinal Stenosis, the 'creeping paralysis' is far too common. I was really hoping for a rare but easily curable condition.

Link to article…

http://www.spineuniverse.com/displayarticle.php/article1423.html

No comments: