Friday, March 13, 2009

Less Pain? Painless?

Yes and no. A new day and I do feel better than I did yesterday at this time. The pain is minimal right now and that's a relief. I had to take Vicodin again last night despite the fact that my morning, from 7 until about 1, was relatively pain free. Not completely, but bearable. I even did some cleaning work in the garage and I started the pool cleaning chores. Later, I went back to the garage and became involved in some art work, something that I have really missed doing. I couldn't sit or stand for very long, but it was still nice to feel a touch of creativity. This morning I will be taking more Neurontin and I'm hoping that it is the reason for the lessening of the pain in the morning. This is my 5th day with Neurontin and so I must hope. I understand why I might have more pain in the evening, but if I can have relatively pain free mornings, I'm going to be very happy! And if it continues to help, I can think about walking again. Maybe even the bicycle? I can almost see the possibility of training once more. It's a glimpse!

In the meantime, I must wait for the surgical consultation next month.

No comments: