Tuesday, November 01, 2005

A Pretty Good Day

I got in another good walk before the rains come. I did the usual 6.33 miles in the usual 1:20. That seems to be a pace that I enjoy; in fact, about mile 4 I felt that I could have gone for hours at that pace. It just felt right!

It was 45 degrees when I started and after a few miles I was wishing that I had something to keep my ears warm. Despite an absence of hair, my head is quite warm, so I don't want a hat...I need to buy one of those bands that goes around your head and covers your ears.

There are fewer and fewer people in the park, now that fall has made it's presence known with falling temperatures. But I did run across the Beagle Brigade; 5 beagles and 3 women. Getting past that group without being entangled in the leashes was very tricky!

No comments: