Tuesday, November 01, 2005

PLan for the day

Ok, plans for the day; they must include a fast walk in the park! I need to make sure I get in at least four days of walking this week. 5 days would be better. I weighed myself yesterday and I was up to 203 pounds. Ideally, my weight should be at 195 and so I must concentrate on my diet. The exercise will take care of itself. But, this is the beginning of the most tempting months of the year. Beginning with left-over candy from Halloween. Next up is Thanksgiving with pies and potatoes and gravy and I’m sure there will be some stuffing. (How apt a name!) Christmas will only tempt with even more of the same. And this time of the year brings us colder weather and the body cries out for items like stew, chili and rich soups. Salad or a grilled cheese sandwich? The answer is obvious, but will I make the right choice?

The Phoenix marathon is not that far away…8 pounds; be gone!

No comments: