Sunday, October 29, 2006

Bad Behavior

Blogger wasn’t behaving yesterday, so I had to postpone sending up this post till this morning…

I’m just back from a fairly fast 3 mile run and walk. And I think I soon have to make a decision; run or walk? The run, because it was cold, seemed to jar me more painfully than usual. The walk, by comparison, seemed quite nice! I did the run portion in 17 minutes (11.33) and the walk portion in 20 minutes. (13.33) Overall, that would be 12.33 and that’s definitely a good cardio workout.

So if I decide to rejoin the racewalking ranks, my plan would be to racewalk till I’m 70 years old. From 70 to 80, I would become a fast walker…no training necessary. From 80 to 90, I would become a serious stroller. And then, from 90 on, I could start all over again. Right from the very beginning…in diapers.

This mornings statistics: BP 126/65 Pulse 69 Weight 198.6

No comments: