Monday, May 22, 2006

4 Miles - Faster

It was time for another 4 mile fast paced walk. I started off with a good first mile time of 11:48 and then made it to the turn around in 22:32 (11.16). I slowed some on the way back, doing the 3rd mile in 12.32 and finishing the 4th mile with a time of 12.77. Now if I add all that up I come up with a total of 47.41 minutes! Alright! – Under 12 minutes per mile. I did this a few weeks ago and my time was 48:22. I like it…

And I saw a sign of summer while I was out and about in the park – the park crew was getting the swimming hole at 1-Mile ready for its re-opening. They had diverted Big Chico Creek and were about to clean out the sand bars that the winter floods had deposited on the bottom of the pool. I wonder if there’s any gold in that gravel?

No comments: