Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Back At It

I was back in the park once again. And I was able to get in some decent times in my circuit. I did the 6.33 miles in 1:19 and that translates to 12.48 minute miles, or 4.8 mph.

As usual, I had reservations about the morning walk; would I be fast enough? Had I spent too many days away from the circuit? And what about the desserts I had consumed over the past few days? Would they come back to haunt me?

I started off too fast, getting right up to 5.2 mph for about ½ a mile and then I realized what was happening and I slowed to a comfortable 4.7 pace for most of the way around. When I had gone about 5 miles, I decided to up the pace a bit and I finished strong.

Also, I was giving my new NB 111’s another chance and this time they were comfortable for the entire time. Perhaps they are finally broken in?

Weight 202 (Shame!) BP 122/68 Pulse 63

No comments: