Wednesday, November 28, 2007

A little bit better

Another successful day in the park. I decided to see if I could get in a fast two miles and I set out with that as a goal. No, it wasn’t the fastest; not in that fierce wind, but it was faster than yesterday. I ended up with a 13.06 minute/mile average for the two miles. I still have the cough and the persistent pain in my right knee and my left heel. (That's my excuse and sticking with it!) Though they seem to go away while I’m actually exercising and only return after I’ve been sitting for awhile.

BP is 130/61 Pulse is 58

2 comments:

Kitty said...

OK here is the age old question: When faced with danger, does a race walker run?
http://haha.nu/amazing/would-he-run/

Steven said...

good one! But, a fast race walker, Tim Seaman has a record of 5:36 for the mile. He might be able to outwalk the samuarai.