Monday, August 08, 2005

Day 61

I bought a new electronic scale yesterday, one that uses electronics to determine the percentage of body fat. The scale reports that I weigh 201 this morning and my Body Fat Index is *24.1…that’s in the middle of the range for my age and I see that I can use some improvement in that number. My blood pressure this morning is 119/67 with a pulse of 49. Those are good numbers, and two days ago the numbers were 117/71 with a pulse of 47. That tells me I’m right on target as far as cardio-vascular health goes. I just need to reduce the Body Fat Index number and more walking will do that.

Speaking of walking...I will do a short and fast walk today, just 6 miles, and I will do it early.

* Many years ago, my Body Fat Index was in the single digits...oh how I have slipped!

No comments: