Saturday, September 24, 2005

Day 14

I started the day with an 8:30 AM visit to the soccer fields where I watched Karlee play. She had a good game, making 3 runs down the sidelines and then passing the ball off. She also got in on a close goal attempt. After the game was over, I headed to the park and another day of walking; short but sweet enough. I got in 5.75 miles and kept a 4.4 mph average. I had worn my warm-up pants to the game and then decided not to hassle with taking them off before walking. That was a mistake, as I felt hindered by the pants. Of course, starting my walk at a later hour was also a distraction for me.

Just a note…the people who walk and run later in the morning are a cold bunch. I received replies to my greetings about 20% of the time. What’s their problem?

Weight 199.4 BFI 23.9 BP 114/60 Pulse 67

No comments: