Thursday, September 15, 2005

Long Day

I started out early, heading to the park at 6 and began my walking at 6:30. It went well and I put in about 2 1/2 hours at a 4.7 mph pace. Then I headed back home so that I could get showered and then drive up to Red Bluff to meet, Jill, the twins and Donna. Donna, a friend of Bill and Jill's, as well as ourselves, had her left knee replaced 3 weeks ago and she had asked Jill to drive her to see the surgeon for a checkup.

Is that cool or what? A brand new surgical steel knee and she walked out of the hospital the day after the surgery. She walks up and down the stairs at her home; and she will have the right knee replaced after the left one is well healed.

Well, since they were going to be so close by, I met them for lunch and we found a little Mexican restaurant that was just the right place for the twins to enjoy themselves...(We were the only customers)

My weight today, before the Chili Relleno, was 196.4.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow, nice pace for 2 1/2 hours! Good work.