Saturday, September 03, 2005

Day 33

The long walk day...and I did 18.75 miles. And I was able to see my pedometer and my GPS unit agree on that number. Also, I kept the pace at 4.2 mph for the entire time; making that a 14:24 minute per mile pace. Yes, I was supposed to do a long walk and do it slow...but I just can't do it when I'm walking alone. My timers become my obsession and I keep trying to set records of any sort. My plan is to make one more trip to Susanville before the marathon and get in a 21 mile walk on the Biz Johnson trail. That's a 9 mile round trip, so 2 round trips and the walk to and from the college parking lot would give us more than 21 miles.

Overall, I'm tired of course, but I felt that I could have done one more circuit of the park. (I had done 3) I was in better shape than earlier in the week and hydrated as well.

Weight 199 BFI 23.8 BP 101/53 Pulse 75 - See how the BP goes down when you feel better?

No comments: