Thursday, August 24, 2006

10 miles

A good walk. It wasn't as fast as I wanted it to be, but upon checking my stats...I was faster than I was a week ago when doing the same distance. I started fast and then my GPS unit went haywire, telling me that I was only going 4.1 mph when I knew from experience that I was doing at least 4.7. The problems continued all of the way around so I just used experience and the clock function to tell me how fast I was going. The first landmark was reached in 21 minutes versus a normal 23. The time around the park was 81 minutes and that's a 12.96 minute/mile.
I continued on and went for a total of 10 miles at a 13.1 minute/mile average. I was hoping to have stayed in the 12 minute range...maybe next time.

BP 108/53 Pulse 80 (I was moving some boxes of books) and weight is 197.4

No comments: